Basic First Aid
The ASHI Basic First Aid course helps students develop basic first aid knowledge, skills, and the confidence to respond. This first aid training program is an excellent choice for both the community and workplace setting, and conforms to the 2015 AHA and ARC Guidelines Update for First Aid.
Training in first aid is mandatory for most companies in Dubai.
Our certification ASHI (American Safety and Health Institute) is recognized by the Dubai government and approved by the Dubai Corporation for Ambulance Services (DCAS) and by UAE free zones as accredited by Trakhees-EHS.
- Basic first aid skills for injuries, bleeding, fractures, and burns
- Practical training in dressings, bandages, use of Epi-Pen, splints and first aid kits
- Managing medical emergencies such as heart attack, stroke, diabetic emergencies, seizures, and allergic reactions
- Choking (airway obstruction) for Adult, Child and Infant
Course Duration & Format
- 3 hours of training
- Written examination
- Practical examination
- The course is presented in an interactive and enjoyable format ensuring maximum participation and involvement of all students
- DVD presentation and practical scenarios to ensure all skills are practiced and mastered
Accreditations & Certifications
- International Certification from the American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI)
- Local accreditation with the Dubai Corporation for Ambulance Services (DCAS) and Trakhees-EHS
- Continuous Medical Education (CME) points are applicable for this training as certified by Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
- Certificate validity is for 2 years
- Certificates are issued on the same day of training to all persons completing the course
- Each student will receive a wallet sized certification card as well as an A4 certificate for the course completed
Course Booking Form
* Indicated required fields