Benefits of Risk Assessment from HSS
• Recognise and control hazards in your workplace.
• Create awareness among your employees – and use it as a training tool.
• Set risk management standards based on acceptable safe practices and legal requirements.
• Reduce incidents in the workplace.
• Save costs by being proactive instead of reactive.
We provide the following Risk Assessment services:
• Standard risk assessment
• Event risk assessment
• Fieldwork risk assessment
• Risk Assessment Matrix
• Safe work method statement (SWMS)
• Manual task risk assessment
Safety audits are intended to assure that effective program elements are in place for identifying, eliminating, or controlling hazards that could adversely impact a company’s physical and human assets. Conducted properly, this type of audit will help reduce injury and illness rates, lower workers compensation and other business costs, empower employees by involving them in activities affecting their own safety and health, increase job satisfaction, and make the company more competitive.
More than just ticking a box in a safety audit. We go the extra mile by running an in-depth analysis to make your business safer and more efficient. Delegate to our passionate specialists to save time and effort and keep your people safe.
Formal Safety Audits
- Should be conducted on a regularly scheduled basis
- Demonstrate the company has made a commitment to safety and is monitoring and enforcing its established Safety Policy and procedures
- Should be an official part of the company’s health and safety program
- Should involve employees, supervisors, middle and upper level operating management, and health and safety professionals
- Establish a schedule of safety audits for each workplace and work process
A safety inspection is an on-site walk through to identify potential hazards to occupants and personnel and options for remedial action. Safety inspections are also important for property insurance issues. A review of safety equipment (Emergency eyewash, shower, fire extinguishers, first aid kits, etc.) is also completed to verify proper working order.
Safety Inspections involve examining, testing, assessing various equipment & systems under Lifting Equipment & Accessories, NDT, Pressure Vessels, Thermography, Electrical and many other machineries for mandatory & non-mandatory items.
- Hazardous Materials Management inspects areas using and storing hazardous materials.
- Radiation Safety inspects areas using and storing radioactive materials.
- There are also property insurance inspections, food safety inspections, and general safety inspections.