Child And Babysitting Safety
The new Child and Babysitting Safety (CABS) program from ASHI gives teenagers and young adults everything they need to know for safe and successful babysitting. From getting started with their business, to dealing with parents and children, to key safety, caregiving, and first aid tips, the magazine-format CABS guide and vlogger-style video make learning fun.
Teens and young adults interested in a babysitting business, or who have responsibility for younger family members.
- Becoming a babysitter
- Preparing to babysit
- Staying Safe
- Taking care of kids
- When things go wrong
- You can do it!
Course Duration & Format
- 4 hours of training
- Written examination
- Practical examination
- The course is presented in an interactive and enjoyable format ensuring maximum participation and involvement of all students
- DVD presentation and practical scenarios to ensure all skills are practiced and mastered
Accreditations & Certifications
- International Certification from the American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI)
- Certificate validity is for 2 years
- Certificates are issued on the same day of training to all persons completing the course
- Each student will receive a wallet sized certification card as well as an A4 certificate for the course completed