This advanced course highlights the importance of high-performance team dynamics and communication, systems of care, recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, immediate post-cardiac arrest, acute dysrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes (ACS).
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compression, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED.
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of ACS and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
Duration: 1.5 Days= (11 – 12.5 Hours; Including Breaks & Testing)
Course Certification: Upon successful completion, students get the following:
- AHA Course Completion Certification
- Certificate of Attendance
- Awarded 13.5 CPD Hours by Dubai Health Authority